Your Cart Is Empty!
Terms & Conditions
1.1: By placing an order on www.4bathrooms.co.uk you will be indicating your acceptance of the following terms and conditions and hereby agree to be bound by them. You may cancel this contract at any time prior to delivery and up to 14 calendar days following delivery by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending written notice of your intention to cancel to:
Unit 2 Bills Street
Please include your order number in all correspondence.
- 1.2: WE STRONGLY ADVISE OUR CUSTOMERS TO NEITHER SCHEDULE NOR COMMENCE INSTALLATION NOR ANY OTHER WORK UNTIL ALL GOODS HAVE ARRIVED AND BEEN CHECKED THOROUGHLY. 4bathrooms.co.uk will not accept liability for any costs, losses, damages or fees either incurred or accumulated, whether directly, indirectly or consequential, by any party as a result of incomplete, cancelled or delayed installation and/or fitting of goods.
2: Order Placement
- 2.1: You must be at least 18 years of age and able to accept delivery in the United Kingdom or Ireland to place an order on the website.
- 2.2: At the time of placing your order we will contact your debit/credit card provider or PayPal (as applicable) for payment. Once we have received payment we will send you an email confirming your order at which point we have accepted the order from you and a contract is formed between us.
- 2.3: It is our policy to take full payment upon order placement regardless of whether goods are available for immediate despatch.
- 3.1: Delivery dates and timescales provided on the website and in email correspondence are provisional until a delivery date has been confirmed by telephone. Please do not arrange for goods to be fitted and/or installed until you have received the goods in full and checked them for any discrepancies or damage (see 1.2 above).
- 3.2: Delivery may be made in multiple shipments.
- 3.3: Please advise us at time of order if delivery is restricted by narrow roads, weak bridges, height restrictions and/or any other restrictions or obstructions to large delivery vehicles. Failure to do so may delay delivery of your order and you may incur additional costs if the order has to be rebooked for delivery.
- 3.4: Our delivery drivers are insured to drive on public highways only. If the delivery address is not located on a public highway delivery will be to the end of the nearest public highway. If you refuse delivery because the driver is unable to deliver to your door you will be charged the usual delivery and collection charges in full. Please note the collection charge may be substantially higher than any delivery charge levied on the order as all delivery charges displayed on the website are subsidised. A copy of our carrier's rate card is available upon request.
- 3.5: As soon as you have accepted delivery of and signed for the goods you accept full responsibility for them. Our drivers are authorised to deliver goods to the first exterior door of the address listed on the order; goods will not be delivered without a signature unless this has been authorised by the person named on the order in advance. If prior authorisation has been given to deliver the goods without a signature the goods become the responsibility of the person named on the order at time of delivery as if the goods had been signed for. Our drivers are not insured to take all or any part of your order inside your property nor into any communal area.
- 3.6: 4bathrooms accepts no liability for being unable to deliver goods due to acts of God, flooding, severe weather, industrial action, civil unrest, regional or national disasters or any other factor outside the control of 4bathrooms.
- 3.7: We will inform you if the expected delivery date will exceed 14 days from the date of order receipt. In such a case you will have the option of cancelling the order without incurring any additional costs. Delivery dates may be extended where we are awaiting further information from you, for example, for fraud prevention purposes. In such a case we will notify you within 14 days where you will have the option of cancelling the order.
- 3.8: Orders placed on a weekend or bank holiday will be deemed to have been placed on the first following working day. Delivery dates may be extended where the usual delivery date would fall on a bank holiday or during the Easter or Christmas holiday periods.
- 3.9: If an order cannot be delivered on the agreed date due to the customer not being available to sign for or otherwise accept the delivery the customer will be liable for any collection, restocking or redelivery fees incurred.
- 3.10: Please note that many larger items require two people to lift and carry safely so please ensure you have suitable assistance available at the agreed time of delivery. Disposal of all packaging, including pallets, is the customer's responsibility.
4: Returns Policy
4.1: If your goods arrive damaged or incorrect please inform us immediately by calling 0121 526 5358 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, postcode and details of any damage and/or discrepancies within 48 hours of receipt of your order. Where possible, please include digital photographs showing the damage or descrepancy with your email. We require all our customers to inspect their goods within 48 hours of signing for their delivery and prior to transporting them to another location. Please open each box, inspect each item and check for any missing items within this timescale.
Please note that the fitting, installation or modification of any product will be deemed as your acceptance that product arrived in perfect condition. Please instruct any person(s) accepting the goods on your behalf to inspect all products within 48 hours of delivery as per the above and not to transport, install, attempt repair or otherwise modify any product that shows visible signs of damage or defects.
If goods are to be stored for installation at a later date please inspect all items within 48 hours of delivery as per the above retaining all paperwork and keeping all items in their original delivery packaging until the goods are ready to be installed. Items should be stored securely to prevent accidental damage and away from extremes of temperature and humidity in a well ventilated indoor location. 4bathrooms cannot be held liable for any deterioration of goods during any period of storage following delivery.
- 4.2: Where goods have arrived damaged or incorrect we will either replace the goods ourselves or arrange for the manufacturer to replace or repair the goods (where applicable) free of charge provided we have been notified of the damage or descrepancy within 48 hours following delivery. Where the goods are being replaced we will arrange for the damaged, faulty or incorrect goods to be collected at the time the replacement goods are delivered; please ensure the goods to be returned remain in their original packaging (including any pallets) and remain in the same condition as they were when delivered. Please note that it may not be possible for us to arrange collection of certain damaged items if they would pose a health and safety risk during transit. Please do not dispose of any goods, packaging or pallets unless we have explicitly agreed for you to do so.
- 4.3: Goods returned to us as damaged or faulty will be inspected and may be further tested by a representative from the relevant manufacturer. If goods returned as faulty are found to be in perfect condition we reserve the right to deduct the full cost of collecting the goods from any refund. Please note that collection charges may be substantially higher than any delivery charge levied on the original order as all delivery charges displayed on the website are subsidised; we can provide a copy of the relevant carrier's rate card upon request.
4.4: If you wish to return undamaged goods - i.e. because you have changed your mind - please inform us within fourteen calendar days of receipt of your order. When returning the goods to us please ensure they are in their original, undamaged and unmarked packaging and also ensure you have sufficient insurance with your chosen carrier to cover the value of the goods should they be lost or damaged during transit. Upon receipt of the undamaged goods we will refund the original order value in full (please note that we will not refund the cost of shipping the goods back to ourselves). If the packaging arrives marked or damaged (beyond that reasonably necessary to open and inspect the goods) a 15% repackaging fee will be deducted from your refund. Should the goods arrive damaged we will inform you at the first opportunity allowing you to initiate a claim with your chosen carrier. You must ensure the goods arrive back to us within 14 calendar days from your notification of your intention to return the goods.
Please note that any product that you have asked us to modify, customise or that has been made to order cannot be returned under this clause. Such items include all whirlpool baths and some non-standard shower trays (indicated on the product page).
Please note: we cannot accept returns of toilet seats once the packaging has been opened due to hygiene reasons.
4.5: Returns of goods where 4bathrooms are notified outside the statutory fourteen calendar day cancellation limit are accepted at 4bathrooms' sole discretion - please contact 4bathrooms on 0121 526 5358 if you wish to return goods outside this limit. If we agree to accept the goods they must be returned at your own cost with sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods. Upon receipt of the returned goods 4bathrooms will inspect all returned items to ensure they are in perfect condition before issuing any refund. Any refund issued under this clause will be less any shipping charges paid and less a 15% restocking fee which will be levied against the value of the goods.
- 4.6: If an item purchased as part of a bathroom suite, shower enclosure pack, shower bath suite or bathroom furniture combination pack arrives damaged or incorrect we will replace the damaged or incorrect item completely free of charge provided we are notified within 48 hours of delivery as per 3.11.2 above. We will not, however, refund individual items purchased as part of a bundle as they have been purchased at a discounted rate. Should you wish to return an item purchased as part of a bundle either because you have changed your mind or because the item has arrived damaged (and you have declined our offer of a free replacement) we reserve the right to charge the full, non-discounted price for the remaining items in the bundle as if they had been purchased separately. Any refund issued in this circumstance will be calculated as the difference between the full price of the individual items you have chosen to keep and the discounted price paid for the complete suite or pack.
5: Errors and Omissions
- 5.1: In the event a product is listed with an incorrect price 4bathrooms shall not be obliged to honour any orders made at the incorrect price. You will be offered the chance to purchase the goods at the correct price or, alternatively, you will have the option of cancelling the order.
- 5.2: Whilst every care is taken to ensure the accuracy and reliability of product information displayed on the website, manufacturer specifications are subject to change without notice. Product descriptions and images are intended to be a reasonable approximation of the products and should be used as a guide only. Customers should satisfy themselves the products ordered are fit for their intended purpose and seek all necessary expert advice before ordering or carrying out any work.
- 5.3: Customer reviews displayed on product pages remain the sole opinion of the reviewer(s) and are neither representative of nor endorsed by 4bathrooms. Customers should independently satisfy themselves that statements or opinions expressed in reviews are accurate and factual.
6: Product Guarantees & Warranties
- 6.1: All products are supplied with a minimum 1 year manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
6.2: All product guarantees and extended warranties (where available) are provided by the relevant manufacturers. Should you wish to make a claim against a manufacturer guarantee or warranty within 12 months of purchase please contact us with your order number and we will look into the matter for you. If you wish to make a claim more than 12 months following purchase please contact the relevant manufacturer directly with proof of purchase such as your order confirmation email, invoice email or credit card/PayPal statement. Many goods are supplied with a product warranty or product guarantee registration form and a product care instruction leaflet; please ensure your plumber or fitter provides these to you and that you complete and return any guarantee or warranty registration form within the timescale stipulated.
Please note that product warranties and guarantees do not cover accidental damage, abuse, misuse, improper installation or any failure to follow product care instructions.
- 6.3: We strongly recommend installation of any product be carried out by a competent person; This is a person or company registered with the Competent Persons Register. Companies and individuals holding a registration are able to self-certify that any work undertaken complies with all necessary Building Regulations. Should any product develop a fault during or after installation we may request the details of the plumber or fitter responsible for carrying out the installation so please retain these for future reference. Where applicable, we may require copies of a self-certification certificate or a Completion Certificate issued by a Buiding Control Officer or an Approved Inspector to verify the installation of any product that requires notifiable work has been carried out to a competent standard.
- 7.1: We do not sell, lease nor disclose any customer data to third parties without consent. Your order data is sent encrypted (using TLS) to SagePay upon checkout for order fulfilment purposes and is not disclosed by SagePay to any third parties. Companies or individuals applying for trade accounts may be subject to checks by credit reference agencies. 4bathrooms complies with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Copyright Directive 2001 and takes all additional steps necessary to protect your personal data from loss, theft, destruction or misuse.
- 7.3: Our website (www.4bathrooms.co.uk) collects information including your IP address, browser type and version, pages visited and the duration of your visit. This data is collected by our web server(s) as part of the normal functioning of the internet and is used to gather statistics on website usage and to analyse website traffic patterns.
- 7.4: Please note email communication is not secure and you should never disclose sensitive data nor personal information via email. 4bathrooms will never request sensitive data, such as credit card details or user passwords, via email.
- 7.5: 4bathrooms does not store nor share financial information with any third parties.
- 8.1: All website content, including but not limited to: text, images, electronic documents and source code, are copyright 2016 4bathrooms. Permission is given to save and print a copy of any portion of the website for the purpose of aiding order placement and/or as a shopping aid provided the use of any such material is restricted to your personal, non-commercial use.
- 8.2: Any reproduction, reverse-engineering (including decompilation or disassembly), distribution or republication of any portion of this website outside of the above provisions is strictly prohibited. 4bathrooms will actively pursue any persons, websites, companies or other entities suspected of infringing upon its copyright.
9: Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
- 9.1: The content of www.4bathrooms.co.uk is provided "as-is" and no guarantee is given nor implied as to the accuracy or completeness of any information published.
- 9.2: Product prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice.
- 9.3: Employees and/or contractors of 4bathrooms are not qualified to provide advice nor instruction regarding any aspect of bathroom fitting. 4bathrooms shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury caused by your reliance on any such advice. We recommend you seek the advice of a suitably trained and qualified professional before undertaking any work yourself and to verify any person or company undertaking work on your behalf has all the relevant qualifications and/or trade memberships.
- 9.4: Stock level information is provided as a guide only and does not neccessarily indicate stock is available to fulfil any given order. Where there is insufficient stock to fulfil an order we will contact you prior to order despatch and advise you of your options.
- 9.5: Our website (www.4bathrooms.co.uk) may contain links to external websites outside the control of 4bathrooms. A link to an external website does not imply any guarantee the linked content is free from viruses, malware nor any other malicious code or software; nor does 4bathrooms warrant the content of any linked website to be suitable for any particular purpose or audience.
10: Customer Support and Complaints Procedure
- 10.1: If you require support please send an email to email@example.com and a support ticket will be raised automatically. Alternatively, you can call us on 0121 526 5358, however, we are generally able to resolve your query faster via the email ticketing system. If you are contacting us regarding an order you have placed please ensure you include your order number in all correspondence. If you wish to reply to a response you have received via the ticketing system simply reply to the email in the usual way leaving the subject line intact.
- 10.2: Should you have a complaint please contact us via the support system as detailed above and we will respond accordingly. You hereby agree to allow us 14 calendar days to resolve any complaint you have notified us of before posting any details to any public internet forum, review website, newsgroup, wiki, blog, social networking service or any other publicly accessible online resource. If you feel we have not resolved your complaint satisfactorily within 14 calendar days you agree to include all correspondence from 4bathrooms - in its entirety - to provide an accurate and balanced view to the public. The posting or publication of falsified, fabricated or misleading claims against 4bathrooms or any 4bathrooms employee will result in legal action being sought against the poster and/or the website publisher.